ModelCore Inc. is an Engineering & structural steel detailing company based at Lewes, DE 19958. We have experience in detailing steel conventional structures and high rise building using SDS/2 and Tekla Structures.
We provide consolidate services to our clients from bidding stage to construction stage of steel structures. We deal with structural steel detailing, connection design (using SDS/2) and checking as per American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) standards for commercial and non-commercial structures. We prepare details, plans, sectional and other relevant documents for fabrication and erection of steel members.
We performs all Detailing & connection design projects with art technology utilizing the SDS/2 & Tekla, 3D detailing software platform and performs Model/Drawing/Reports preparation based on fabricators requirements and BIM collaboration using SDS/2, TEKLA & REVIT.
Our Vision is to provide a variety of services in order to assist customers in getting the best results, service, and satisfaction of any clients & partners in our industry.
We provide 3D models (BIM) of Structural, Architectural, joist & MEP for co-ordination depending on the project needs. These processes can facilitate the creation of more accurate 3D conditions and models of a project. These 3D models can help civil engineers identify potential problems and impacts of their design earlier in the process. Our 3D models will help to effectively process the planning, design, construction, manage buildings and infrastructure.
- Conventional Steel Structures
- Commercial Steel Structures (High rise Office building, Shopping malls, Hospital structure, Residential building, Warehouse, Stadium, auditorium)
- Pipe rack structures
- Embeds in concrete/CMU walls.
- Moment frames/Seismic frames.
- Industrial structures (factories, machinery support structure, Oil-& gas)
- Miscellaneous Steel Detailing (Stairs, cage ladders, ship ladders, Handrails, Guardrails, Bollards grating etc.)
- Bidding & Estimation services
- Steel Connection design (Using SDS/2)
- SDS/2 & Tekla based steel detailing
- Detailing based on NISD, AISC, CISC codes
- Quality standards through upgrading of QA methodologies and techniques.
- Skill and technology levels through continuing education
- Dedicated team of Engineers, Checkers & Detailers.
- Procurement material list (PML) / Advance bill material.
- Connection design.
- Anchor Bolt/Embed plan and shop drawings.
- Approval stage drawings
- Shop drawings for fabrication
- DXF, Fab troll, DWG & CNC in various format.
- Bill of material (KISS)
- Field bolt & shop bolt reports (Summary & point to point)
- Erection drawings.